Sunday, August 17, 2008

Things I want to do while my children are gone

Another weekend without my children:-( So I thought I would write a list of things I could do while they are at their Dads house, so that I would stop staring catatonically at the ceiling when they are gone. I wanted some of the things on the list to be just about me taking care of myself so that when my children come home I am a functional, caring, stable mother for them. As most mother's do I get wrapped up so much in what I am SUPPOSED to do or what I SHOULD do. So by the time I do all the should's I am exhausted. So to keep myself accountable and sane I will share with the Internet world my list in pictures.
Finish my Spirograph art (great therapy, btw)



Get a pedicure


Feed the dogs


Read (one of my favorites)



Relax in one of my favorite places in the world, my back yard.


Take pictures of my back yard






Pick my garden (anyone want tomatoes?)


Take pictures of my garden (mmm yellow squash)


Sleep

Help Michele with the out building soon to be therapy house






Just a few things on my list of what I want to do. Tune in next time for things I should do but I am not :-)

1 comments:

britentj said...

OOOO Tomaotes!! and squash? LOL I will take some! And Can I come sit in your relaxing spot?