Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random thoughts




So I received some validation (sorry I am the middle child and when it comes to family I need more validation than some people) from most of you that you were in fact reading this blog. Therefore I will continue it until I receive a e-mail or a call that you no longer want to know about what is happening with us. That's not entirely true I think me and the kids will keep this going only for ourselves. Mom and Dad, I know we see you at least once a week but I promise you will love this blog even more when you are in some foreign land on your mission wishing you could hug all 25 of your grandchildren at one time. I love you all SO much and hope you are doing well. Today was mostly a day of reflection and I realized I just don't say that to my family enough. God keeps giving me opportunities to say the important things and I am not taking them. So here is my feeble attempt to be obedient. Mom, Dad, Eric, Lori, Dustin, Holly, Jeremy, Kristi and spouses and your children, you are closest to my heart I think of you daily and wish love, grace and kindness to find you. Love Angela


PS: I am really working with GOD about the validation thing and I almost have it fixed. your welcome. Oh and Andrew has been begging me to put this picture of him at the ranch for all to see. Proof that he can ride the four wheeler by himself. What a man! Also his cowboy picture it's very important that you see it. I love eleven year old boys!


5 comments:

hisfivefooter said...

Angela-
From all of us Siestas on Beth's blog: Welcome! I am praying that God does a good work in you and that He will complete it in Christ Jesus! Wow! Way to go girlfriend in taking a risk and posting! Please come back!
Love,
Lisa in Kirkland, Washington
(long-time Living Proof blogger)

Leslie Jordan said...

Angela -

Way to go! Good for you! I thought I would come and say "hi" because I believe I am the only other LDS person that posted in Beth Moore's roll call. I had the exact same feeling as you (nervousness). In fact, before I commented, I read through the comments to see if any other LDS person had listed themselves. You made me feel better. Way to be courageous! I, like you, love Beth. She is an amazingly gifted teacher, and God has blessed my life through her service. It's fun to know we're both there together!
Love,
Leslie in Minnesota

Susan said...

Angela-
Happy to see you on the LPM Blog! I, too, am so thankful that you had the courage (through Him) to post!
Hope to get to know you better.
Susan

Nicole said...

Angela,

I was so excited to see your post on the LPM Blog, I pray you know that you are TOTALLY welcome at that blog not only by Beth and Amanda but all of us siestas. I once heard a great quote from a bible teacher I respect, J. Vernon McGee, talking about denominational differences, and he said he can meet with anyone around the person of Jesus Christ. And I know that is certainly someone we can meet around, praise His name!

You blessed me by posting, and I pray you have a blessed day, and I'll be looking for your name on the post again. ;)

In Christ,

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Angela, you will always be my angel. I love you very much. Keep plugging away. You are the best. I love you blog. Love, Mom