Monday, January 28, 2008

And I said I would never have a dog







Now we have three! They are truly part of our family. Introducing Midnight our very funny labradoodle. Andrew has been working very hard to earn the right to care for his own dog. So far it's going great, they are really cute with each other. Andrew does most of the caring for Midnight, he even wipes his feet off when coming in the house. It's great to see him be so responsible. Our three VERY obedient dogs, Koda, Bella, and Midnight, to bad they aren't always this way. Hope your week is wonderful!

3 comments:

Ray and Mickie said...

Angie,
Hi, this is Mickie Westfall (Oliphant) I spotted you on Shellie's blog, and came over to read yours. How are you? You have some beautiful children. It is strange however to think of you with a 14 year old daughter. Hope you don't mind me putting you on my blog, and checking your's out once in a while. My blog addess is http://westfallfamily.blogspot.com
Stop by for a visit. :} Mickie

Anonymous said...

Angela, I love you! I hope this works this time. I loved the picture of all your dogs. Thanks for being the great daughter that you are. Mom

britentj said...

Andrew looks like he is in love, how wonderful!! What a gorgeous dog!! Glad he is taking responsibility for him!