Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer

This summer was bittersweet. It was the first summer my kids have ever had a normal visitation with their Dad. So for two, two week periods this summer I have been wandering around the house aimlessly. Not really, school, work, and summer sewer projects always call to me. I traveled when I could, to ignore the gaping hole in my heart that is filled perfectly by Ashalee, Andrew and Adam. So, I did get to go to Florida, Asheville NC and Olympia WA. The scenery was awesome, but even better than the scenery were true friends who regardless of my neurosis (like tubing down death defying rapids, or worrying I won't make it hiking),still consider me a friend. Hopefully a life long friend. These are some of the most amazing women, and I consider it a privilege to call them friends.





1 comments:

Brenda said...

I know what you mean about your kids being gone. Justin and the kids go to our property for the weekend, and I don't quite know what to do with myself if I am not taking care of someone.

Great pictures!