Sunday, July 20, 2008

My is was and is to come

My faithful Father, enduring Friend. Your tender mercy’s like a river with no end. It overwhelms me, covers me Each time I come into Your presence I stand in wonder once again.
Your grace still amazes me Your love is still a mystery. Each day I fall on my knees. Your grace still amazes me because Your grace still amazes me. Oh, patient Saviour, You make me whole. You are the Author and the Healer of my soul. What can I give You, Lord, what can I say. I know there’s no way to repay You, Only to offer You my praise. It’s deeper, it’s wider It’s stronger, it’s higher It’s deeper it’s wider It’s stronger, it’s higher than anything my eyes can see. Your grace still amazes me Your love is still a mystery each day I fall on my knees because Your grace still amazes me.
I have had many people ask me why I chose my blog address to be http://www.iswasistocome.blogspot.com/ and I found the perfect song to explain it, so I typed up the lyrics and put the song on my play list. I don't consider myself a "religious" person. But I do know that my faithful Father IS completely in charge of my is (present) was (past) and my is to come (future). Surrendering to HIM and HIS plans, (not my plans) for me has been the best thing I have ever done. And when I forget who really knows what awesome plans, are in store for me all I have to do is look up, and remember He is and always will be my is was and is to come. This may not be others' truth and I respect their truth, whatever gets us through the day. This is my truth and I don't know what I would do without it. My foundation IS in HIM.

1 comments:

gmag1212 said...

Angela,

Shelly here I just wanted you to know this is beautiful I could not have said it better myself.

I love you!